Travel Health Insurance Tips

Here are some tips for short-term trips to European Union countries… Non-US citizens will need to obtain a short-term International Travel Health Insurance Plan ("plan") in a European Union Country
A good plan must have at least $50,000 limit of accident & sickness health insurance coverage (with hospitals and doctors), including medical evacuation and repatriation of remains.
Here's an important Rule of Thumb - Do not exceed a $250 deductible for the plan.
Always obtain a Visa Letter from the insurance company and keep it with you.
Bring all your original insurance documents along to the Embassy if you need to get a short-term Visa We have only scratched the surface of what you need to know about travel health insurance before you set off on your trip. There is so much more critical information we can provide - so give us a call and we'd be happy to discuss all your options for ensuring a safe and happy journey abroad.

Contact Us

New York International Group
The Empire State Building
350 Fifth Avenue, 59th Floor
New York, NY 10118
Tel: 212.268-8520 800.804.5763
Fax: 212.268-8524
Email Us

Watch Our Videos

IMG Producer of the Year

Greater New Yrok Chamber of Commerce Member