Travelers Health Insurance Non-U.S. Citizens
Whether you are a seasoned traveler, tourist, international student or expatriate, the Patriot America® plan provides excellent health insurance and emergency evacuation coverage when you are visiting a country other than your home country. Eligible medical expenses incurred within the USA and Canada are subject to the deductible. After the deductible is met, the travelers health insurance plan will cover at 80% of eligible medical expenses to the next $5,000 and then 100% to the policy maximum. If medical expenses are incurred within the First Health Network- in the USA - they would be subject to the deductible and then covered at 90% of eligible medical expenses to the next $5,000 and then 100% after that to the policy maximum.
The Patriot America® plan provides non-U.S. citizens with short-term health insurance when traveling for work or leisure anywhere outside of their home country.
Key Benefits of the Travelers Health Insurance Plan:
- Short-term travel health coverage outside of your home country
- Ability to choose hospital or doctor
- Coverage for single persons and families of 2 or more
- Choice of deductibles ranging from $0 to $2,500
- Policy limit maximums from $50,000 to $2,000,000
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Rates are available daily or monthly
- Trip cancellation and travel delay
- Plan is renewable up to 24 months if 1 month or more is initially purchased at one time
The Patriot America Plan is Ideal for:
- International vacationers
- Business directors and executives who frequently travel outside of their home country
- Family members visiting the U.S.
- Foreign exchange students going to school in the U.S.
- Schengen Visas
- Nannies and Au Pairs working in the U.S.
- Camp counselors working over the summer in the US