How to Choose a Travel Insurance Plan


If your child is an American citizen who will be studying abroad, remember that having them on your US health insurance plan may not cover him or her while studying overseas in another country. If your child is a US citizen, we advise that you choose the Patriot International travel health insurance plan. For those students who are citizens of a country other than the United States, they should consider the Patriot America plan. For more information please visit: or call 1-800-804-5763